baking soda for underarm whitening
baking soda is one of the most versatile products you can have at home, it also serves well for the cleanliness of the home, than to remove stains or do away with dandruff. Its uses in cosmetics are varied, and the most interesting is its ability to lighten skin areas that tend to become darker, as is the armpits case. You want to end forever with the spots of the area? Then discover how to use baking soda for underarm whitening.
While there seems not, underarms are one of the areas of our body with the most sensitive skin, and any hair removal botched eventually produce irritation and discomfort in this area.
One of the most used options to remove hair from this area is the use of a razor, which eventually produced the appearance of a distracting shadow on the area that often does not disappear even when we are perfectly depilated.
This can make us feel embarrassed to use clothes that expose the area because simple glance it may seem that we are not properly shaved. However, there is a simple solution, it is to use baking soda for underarm whitening and get their appearance is improved.
This ingredient, combined with an equally powerful like lemon, will help you get the best results.
Use baking soda for underarm whitening is a very simple and efficient operation. To start you need:
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Juice of ½ lemon
Mix the two ingredients to form a thick paste. Clean your armpits with soap and water to remove any residue or deodorant products, dry and apply the paste evenly on both armpits. Leave on for 10 minutes then remove with warm water and mild soap is recommended to repeat this process every day for at least 2 weeks.
once or twice a week is also recommended to exfoliate the underarm area to remove dead skin cells that accumulate on the area and enhance the color and appearance. It is important to carry out this operation preferably with a scrub for face, because due to its fine grain, it will be much more gentle with your skin and will erase it without irritation.
In addition, consider some recommendations to prevent your underarms become dark and to maintain an appropriate color:
- Avoid using a razor for hair removal , this habit produces a dark spot on the area. The better is the depilation with hot wax because at the same time, it will allow you to remove dead cells from this area.
- We do not recommend either the use of depilatory creams, which can stain this delicate area.
- Wash your armpits daily with a moisturizer as this area also requires care.
- Exfoliate underarms at least once a week with a scrub for face, you’ll see how they look and texture will improve.
- Avoid continuous use of deodorant or antiperspirant, it is recommended, preferably at home, let your underarms breathe without using these products.
And if you are looking for more solutions to combat the darkening of the area, we invite you to read our article underarm whitening with homemade tricks to get there successfully.
To read more articles similar to baking soda for underarm whitening, we recommend entering the category beauty .