how to lose belly fat
The answer of the question : How To Lose Belly Fat ?
There are a lot of nasty tricks on how to lose belly fat. Although there is no “magic formula” that will target abdominal fat in particular, this article will explain what causes the expansion of the waistline and how you can do to lose belly fat naturally, also we will give you the best products on the internet that solves the problem “how to lose belly fat and have a perfect body” with great discount at the end of the article .. :)
Part 1 of 5: Start up your metabolism
1 Take a good breakfast :
This may seem cons-productive to eat if you are trying to lose weight, but studies show that eating breakfast within the time you wake up keeps your regular insulin and cholesterol levels (the bad ) at low levels:
- Try to take your daily breakfast around the same time. If you tend to sleep late on weekends, eat as soon as you wake up.
- Consider including protein and fiber-rich foods in your breakfast. They take longer to be treated as refined sugars and complex carbohydrates, so you’re going to keep you feeling full all morning. Try eggs, peanut butter and fresh fruit and vegetables
- Making sugary cereals, waffles, pancakes, bread, pastries, oatmeal are not the only food for breakfast. If you’re going to splurge and eat anything with refined sugars, try to balance with protein or fiber.
- Eating oats. That’s something particularly healthy and good for breakfast. Oats are a food rich in carbohydrates with a low glycemic index (GI less than or equal to 35), meaning that it releases less sugar in the blood and helps control your weight. You will also feel satiated longer if you eat oats.
2 Avoid stress :
Research suggests that cortisol (a hormone that your body produces during periods of stress) is correlated with an increase in belly fat. Here are some strategies to fight against stress in everyday life:
- Get enough sleep. Most adults need at least 7 hours of sleep each night to function properly.
- Reserve time to relax. Even if it’s only 15 minutes during your lunch break, try to find time to just close your eyes, breathe deeply and forget your worries.
- Keep stressors away from your bedroom. If you can avoid it, do not work in your bedroom or are doing anything stressful. Tell yourself that the area is reserved for rest and relax, leave your worries behind you as you enter the room.
3 Try to make 10,000 steps a day :
In a study where a group of men was asked to reduce their daily walking time of around 10 000 to less than 1500 (without changing his diet), visceral fat (belly) rose 7% after only 2 weeks.
- Get a pedometer (this can be an application from your smartphone) and try to increase the number of steps you take each day.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Walking instead of driving. Get up and do 30 steps every 30 minutes.
4 Skip refined grains with whole grains :
scientific, participants who ate whole grains (in addition to five servings of fruits and vegetables, three servings of low fat dairy products and two servings of lean meat, fish or poultry) lost more belly fat as another group that ate the same food, but in combination with refined grains:
- Melt fat with grain. A diet rich in whole grains changes the glucose and insulin response in your body, speeding up the melting of fat, including visceral fat, that deep layer of fat that is easier for your body to burn that subcutaneous fat (fat that you can see and grab).
- Try to avoid “white” grains. For example, buy whole wheat bread instead of white bread and surraffiné prefer wild brown rice to white rice.
5 Drink a lot of water :
Studies suggest that drink water throughout the day regularly can lead to a more active metabolism, regardless of diet. Also, drink more water helps your body eliminate waste and toxins and improves your overall health:
- Try to drink a glass of water 8 times a day or a little more than 2 liters in total.
- Take a water bottle with you so you can drink when you are thirsty.
- Learn whether you are adequately hydrated. It’s a little summary measure, but you will know that you are drinking enough water when your urine becomes almost clear. If it is still yellow, keep drinking.
- Reduce significantly alcohol, sugary drinks (such as Coca Cola, the 7Up, Pepsi, Fanta and even all drinks called “light”) and all soft drinks.
Part 2 of 5: Exercises on how to lose belly fat
1 Take small steps in the exercises :
Research shows that exercise by increments with short rest periods, can improve muscle endurance faster than traditional exercise :
- Try sprinting. Run as fast and far as you can for 20 seconds, then continue with a slow walk until you resume your breath. Repeat this for 10 minutes.
- Make the treadmill, elliptical or stationary bike while training at intervals. The most modern exercise equipment can be set to an interval training mode, which will greatly increase the difficulty of the exercise for short periods of time.
- Go for a quick walk. Find time for some exercise into your work day when you get up from your desk to go for a walk of 5 minutes. Take long strides and keep a steady pace or try to go up and down stairs.
2 increase the power of cardio exercises :
are working your heart, burn calories fast and facilitates losing fat all over the body, including in your belly. You can not specifically lose belly fat, but it is usually the first to burn when you exercise, regardless of your body shape or size :
- Schedule your steps. Track your progress by measuring how long it takes you to run one kilometer. While your cardiovascular endurance improves, you will notice that this time will decrease.
- Prevent ignition of shins. If you feel a painful shin splints each time you run, you’re probably over-pronation (that is, you apply the majority of your weight on the outside of the foot when it comes down). Purchase a pair of specially designed shoes to help alleviate this problem.
- Do not do too much. When you put the cardio exercises for the first time, aim for a training 3 days a week, and then continue up to 4 when you are ready. You train too hard every day do not give your body time to recover and build muscle and this can lead to injury.
3 Adding resistance exercises :
A 2006 study published in the International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism suggests that the combination of cardiovascular (aerobic) exercise with resistance training is more effective than one cardiovascular training to get rid of abdominal fat. You can do resistance training with free weights, resistance bands or exercise machine and it Also May be Useful to Train from unstable positions due to Increased muscle activity.
Part 3 of 5: Diet for fat loss
1 Reduce your intake of calories :
Unless you limit your calorie intake, you’re not going to lose belly fat. Try these tips:
- Remember it requires a deficit of 3,700 calories to lose a half kilogram of fat. In other words, you have the choice between burning 3700 calories through exercise or eat 3700 calories less than you burn in a week.
- Try to lose up to one kilo per week. Losing more than that can be unhealthy and lead to collapse regime cycle, in which you will quickly regain lost weight.
- Keep a food journal. Most people tend to underestimate how much they eat in a day. Get an honest assessment of your eating habits by putting down everything you eat for a week. Look for an online calorie calculator to know how much calories you consume in a day. From there, see what you can remove.
- Try a diet in which you consume 2200 calories (men) or 2000 calories (women) daily. This should lead to a sufficient deficit to lose half-a-kilo or a kilo per week, depending on your activity level.
2 Eat good fats :
Studies suggest that a diet with a higher amount of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) – such as avocados, nuts, soy and chocolate – may prevent the accumulation of fat in the belly:
- Trans fats (in margarines, biscuits, cookies or anything that is made with partially hydrogenated oils) result in more fat accumulating in the abdomen area, so avoid them as much as you can .
3 Add more fiber in your diet :
Soluble fibers (such as those found in apples, oats and cherries) lower insulin levels, which, as mentioned above, can accelerate the burning of belly fat :
- Slowly add fiber to your diet. If you currently consume 10 grams of fiber per day, do not jump to 35 grams of fiber overnight. You must give the natural bacteria in your digestive system time to adjust to your new fiber intake.
- Leave the skin on fruits and vegetables. By incorporating more fruits and vegetables in your diet, it will add fiber, but only if you eat the skin because that is where the fibers are located. So do not peel the apples before eating. If you eat potatoes, try to leave the skin in the dish (as if you were potatoes baked or mashed) or if you peel them, make peelings snacks, such as boiled in garlic and parmesan. It is also interesting that keep potatoes skin when you cook them will help keep more vitamins and minerals in the flesh. Just do not eat the skin areas that are green.
- Eat split pea soup. The peas are a food rich in fiber. One cup contains 16.3 g of protein.
Part 4 of 5: Measuring Progress
1 Calculate turn ratio of waist / hips :
Your waist / hip circumference – or the circumference of your waist divided by the circumference of your hips – can be a good indicator of whether you need to lose belly fat. Here is how to get it:
- Wrap a soft tape measure around the thinnest part of your waist at the navel. Note the measurement.
- Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of your hips, where you can feel a bony prominence, about 1/3 of the distance between the top of the hip bone. Note the measurement.
- Divide your waist measurement by your hip measurement.
- Know what is healthy. Women should have a ratio of 0.8 or below, the men ratio of 0.9 or lower.
2 Keep taking your measurements :
After incorporating some of the strategies mentioned above in your life, keep taking your measurements. Write down all these steps in one place so you can track your progress.
3 Weigh yourself at the same time each day :
Because the body weight can fluctuate depending on the time of day, on the occasion of the last meal, try to standardize the process by weighing yourself at the same time each day. Many people choose to do when they wake up in the morning before breakfast.
Part 5 of 5: Stay motivated
1 lose your weight (belly fat) with a friend :
Trying to lose weight with a partner can help you feel responsible for your actions and give you extra motivation for your appointments training. Share your victories together and discuss solutions for obstacles you encounter.
2 Understand the risks of belly fat :
asking questions on how to lose belly fat should not only have an aesthetic purpose. Understand the health problems associated with belly fat can help motivate you :
- Belly fat is linked to heart disease, diabetes and cancer. Specifically, it is the deepest layer of belly fat – the fat you can not see or feel – which causes health risks.
- It is precisely because these fat cells “visceral” actually produce hormones and other substances that can harm your health (eg increased resistance to insulin and / or the risk of breast cancer) that be careful. The fact that they are located right on each other organs in your abdominal cavity does not help. For example, fat next to the liver pours into it, causing a fatty liver, which is a risk factor for insulin resistance, paving the way for type 2 diabetes.
Advice on how to lose belly fat
- The way your body distributes fat is largely out of your control and can depend on factors such as genetics and menopause. What is under your control is the overall level of body fat – if you keep it at a low level, it will not really matter where the fat will go to stay, because there will anyway not a lot of fat to deposit.
- Many women start to gain weight in their belly as they age, especially after menopause. Fat distribution in the body changes – less fat goes to your arms, legs and hips, and more will go to your waistline. Some even find expanding waistline while their weight remains the same. However, the above steps will help you get rid of the belly fat.
- If you do not have weight to carry resistance exercises, you can start by lifting something heavy. Or, you can use gravity as resistance: pumps and pulls.
- An easy way to burn more fat is to go everywhere by walking at a reasonable distance. You save money on fuel and you save on the wear of your vehicle. And you might as well save parking fees and / or taxi fares, bus or subway. All you need are comfortable shoes (take your dress shoes in a bag with you if necessary) and walk, walk, walk. Speed up the pace gradually as you improve your form, short trips to evolve to something faster and cast a smile to all vehicles in traffic jams at peak times. Cycling is also a good option because you do intense exercise and you go faster to your destination.
- Eat smaller meals. You do not need to stop eating the things you like, but you should try to eat smaller portions at a time. Large dinners tend to undermine the process of fat loss, because most people are not very active after dinner. It is important to follow this rule that says “do not eat anything a number of hours before going to bed.”
- On days when you will feel demoralized because you do not have much sleep, make sure to eat lean protein. When we did not sleep, our body tends to crave sugar and “junk food”. We can minimize this problem by consuming lean proteins like nuts and fish in our diet.
warnings !! ( how to lose belly fat ? )
- Just doing sit-ups and abs can actually cause the appearance of more fat in the belly because the abdominal muscles grow in size and shape and push against the fat, making it appear larger and thicker.
Best Solution on how To lose Belly Fat ..
We wishes that the given information will help you burn belly fat and and answers the question ” how to lose belly fat ? ” .
we also advice you to buy the best product on the internet that helps people to lose their weight naturally ” the 3 Week Diet “ you can visit the link below to learn more about this product and enjoy a special discount :)
The 3 Week Diet Review And Special Discount : here
The 3 Week Diet | Success story | Special Discount : here
keywords : how to lose belly fat , how to lose belly fat fast , how to lose belly fat in a week , how to lose belly fat in 3 days